Sunday, April 26, 2009

26 April 2009

As if birds, mallards, frogs, worms, turkeys, deers ain't enough. Guess what else is in my pool this time? (Well, with exception of the deers and turkeys of course!). Sounds like I am living in a jungle! Anyway, last night Ed and Sam found a dead rat in the pool. And this morning, while we were happily eating breakfast, found another in our pool. Hmm... the rats must be really thirsty. Ed had to overchlorine the pool to get rid of all the germs. I am definitely not swimming in there anytime soon for sure!

After breakfast, we drove to Albany which is about 1h20m drive away for Sam's bowling travel league. We reached there in good time by 10.45am. Travel League didn't start till about 12.30pm. Sam's scores: 223, 139, 143, 175, 222, 174 (avg 179). Again, she had to control some of her mental "demon" that almost materialized but I managed to curb it with an "ahem" and it hit her and she quickly changed the tantrum into a forced smile. She knew it and I told her I can see she's trying. I know change is difficult and will not be an easy process but with practice, I believed with all my heart, she can overcome it. The team did okay today as everyone hit their average so, hopefully, we will remain at 5th place and not go to the last spot.

Didn't come home till past 7.15pm. Had lots of paperwork to do. Heard from the tv that there is an outbreak of swine flu. Gotta stop eating pork although this strain is kinda scary as it can spread from human-to-human. Hmmm... my father in law called to warn us to take care. Thanks Dad for your love and concern. We will.

Now it is 11:11pm and I am most ready to go to bed. Talk to you all again tomorrow.. Nite..

No comments: