Today I had a lunch appointment with a new friend who hails from Malacca. Her name is Lu Yit and she has a girl, Nicole aged 8 and Joshua, aged 5 (I think). She stays about 10 mins' drive from where I am and she has a beautiful and cozy home at Jasmine Circle. She cooked wanton mee for lunch and I even met a new friend who is from China and I went there right after my tennis at about 11.30am. We had a good time sharing stories that revolves around food (again?) and about durian and how we are going to miss it so much over here.
After lunch, went to fetch Sam from school. It is ironical to find that there is a street here by the name of Chisin St (in Cantonese, it means "crazy"). Got a picture to prove it.
I think the city council must've run out of ideas. But Sam and me had a good laugh. Sorry that this picture is so blur coz I was driving downhill and Sam caught it with her camera.
These days, we hardly leave home without the camera coz, it's these impromptu photo moments that we want caught on camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment