Had a good sleep in till about 8.05am. Got up and prepared brunch for Sam and myself. Then, had some leisurely time to reply all my emails before going out with Sam to fetch Adora (her Korean friend from school) from her home and sending the two girls to Oakridge for their shopping trip. I am amused that Sam would go shopping these days coz that's not her favorite pastime in the past but looks like, she's changing. Hmmm.. wonder if that's good or bad. I guess good for her, bad for the dad as it means she's spending more $$, hahaha. But Sam, being a stingy poker as she's known in this family, I wouldn't be too distressed just yet Dad coz she's still in control of her spending.
After that, went home and got ready for my tennis practice at 5.30pm. I ate an early dinner and left at 4.45pm, reaching the club at 5.20pm, in time to warm up with Al and Shawn who's already there. Rudy came a little later and we all practiced and Michelle followed suit. Had a good game of doubles although I played horribly, s usual. But, I am not beating myself up this time. Just gotta learn how to enjoy the game and challenges, just as I have preached to Sam about enjoying her bowling.
Came home and shared Sam's pizza. Sam had Kayli and Daniella over for sleepover tonight. For me, I am dead tired and will probably hit the sack early. Watched American Idol and saw Anoop, 'Lil and Matt in the bottom 3. Anoop got "saved" 1st, followed by 'Lil and so, Matt was kicked off the show but guess what? Judges saves came into play as they decided to "save" Matt from the boot camp and so, he's back into the show. But, next week, 2 persons will be given the boot and it's disco week so, another round where Adam Lambert's gonna shine. Looks like he's the next American Idol - that's my prediction. I don't quite like his demeanor but hey, he's so far looking good and way ahead of the pack! What's your pick???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment