Had tennis practice with Al this morning. He said my backhand needed fine tuning so, I obligingly went even though I find nothing wrong with it. But hey, he's the captain and when he speaks, I listen and obey.
Ed is off today and he was kind enough to take Sam for her bowling practice. Also, got his haircut and he bought Japanese food home for lunch.
Today, I am on strike from housekeeping as I am too tired from having too much fun. Did some vacuuming and washed the laundry but no major housekeeping. Catch up on watching our movies on our DVR. Hey, did you know that the Indian doctor in House committed suicide? That was so sad. Heard that in real life, he left the show coz he found a job at the White House (gossips from my daughter).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment