Wednesday, April 22, 2009

22 April 2009

Went to play tennis (again?) with Richard this morning. It was good that he's now willing to teach me how to be a better player in view that mixed season is now over for him. It was good to be able to hit the ball with pace once again and being told what's my mistake and correct it there and then. In the past, I was a threat to him and his team because I was his opponent. But now, we're all free and easy again.

As I look at my backyard, all of a sudden, everything's coming alive and I found out that actually I have so many colors of roses. Here's the picture of it all:


Don't they look pretty? I am amazed at God's work of art. After my tennis, went grocery shopping and then came home to cook lunch and then fetch Sam to bowling. Today, Anna came back for her 1st practice after her surgery. She is recovering well, praise God.

After bowling, we went to this DIY Yogurt Shop just next to the alley. I had mango and Sam had strawberry. The taste was ultra yummy and very smooth. Reminded me of gelato.

No comments: