Hi, I am back again. I promised myself yesterday that I will try to update my blog everyday. We'll see how far this is going to take me, hahaha!
Anyway, this morning is the coldest winter of all and we woke up to seeing snow at the mountains behind our home. It is so cool, literally. The temperature now as I write this at 7:19am is 42 deg F (6 deg C).
Will update you guys later on what will happen at the SAP Open. I am so excited coz I will get to sit at the VIP Sideline Box at row 9, savor wine, lunch provided and get a 15% discount on shopping for apparels. Going to go take bath now and make myself pretty. It's going to be cold and windy at the Open though :-(. Better keep warm. Gotta wear my leather jacket and out comes the turtle necks.
Here's the picture of the snow on the mountain top. I know it's kinda not very clear but hey, just to prove a point, hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment