Friday, December 12, 2008

27 November 2008

We have lots to be thankful for and am glad we had a 4 day short break with no school and no work as it's Thanksgiving holidays. We were invited to Belinda's house for Thanksgiving. We started our day by going shopping for all the good deals that's on sale coz we had a shopping list for 60 people and I can tell you it's no joke trying to fit a gift for everyone and be creative at the same time.



But, we slept in late and got to the store by 10am by which, the item that we wanted was all sold out. Just my luck! I guess it's because we are inexperience coz a friend actually went shopping at 5am to take advantage of the slashed prices off the goods she wants to buy. So, gotta go and crack our heads some more for new ideas as to what to buy to replace what we missed (grumble, grumble, grumble)!.



And the next few days, it was more shopping till we drop coz all the stores was spread out all over the place. I can tell you all now that I am totally "jelak" from shopping but the good news is finally, on Dec 9th, I am finally all done with Christmas shopping for all the 60 people on our list but now, alamak, gotta worry about how to carry all those gifts back home to Malaysia so as not to attract any unwanted attention from the customs, argh!!!



Here's our pic from Thanksgiving at Belinda's. Her turkey was real yummy and we had a blast playing Wii and Sam beat us all in the Wii bowling game.



No comments: